“Placements are the backbone of any successful institution. The Institution should be able it produce products as per the need of present market scenario”.
While the college ensures an all-round personality development along with their academic pursuit, it also takes effective steps to put students on the right path in their futures careers. A proactive Placement Cell headed by Director (Placement) works in close unison with the out going students and guides and helps them in securing the right kind of job and opening. The cell promotes industry–institution interaction for the benefit of the students to carry out in plant training and to undertake project as a part of their educational requirements. This cell provides the latest information to the students to update their knowledge to face competitive examinations and interviews.
Objectives of Training and Placements Cell
- Students are given training by experts to improve their skills required for placements like Resume Writing, Communication Skills, Written Tests, Group Discussion, Technical and Personal Interviews.
- Conducting guest lectures by experts and industrial giants.
- Organizing industrial visits and training.
- Developing the personality of the students for improving their employability, counseling and grooming for placement.
- To carry out necessary liaison with top Indian and International companies for campus placement and to ensure placement of all eligible students.
- To motivate and counsel students about industry practices and improve their emotional quotient.
- To assist students with the help of concerned department, in arranging summer training internship.
- The leading companies are invited to campus for taking part in the placement process on mutually convenient dates.