Profile of Institute
GGS-Sachdeva Group of Educational Institutions since its inception in the year 2002, has been known to bring innovation in the field of education. In the education environment of India, the group has gone out of its way to bring the best practices in the field of education. Within the ambit of the University syllabus, the GGS-Sachdeva Group of Educational Institutions has been known to bring up-to-the-minute thinking and innovation in the programs offered on its campuses. Education in India has been about few islands of excellence, apart from few institutes of national repute like IIMs and IITs, most of the institutes offer courses which are bit generic and do not imbibe skills required by engineers, managers and leaders in the current highly unpredictable economic and fast evolving technical environment. As per a study, between 2010 and 2012 more data has been generated in the world than in the entire human history till 2010. Current courses offered by most of the Universities and Engineering Colleges in India are not sufficient to prepare an Engineer or a Management Graduate to handle new variables put into play by technology, economy and politics of the world.
- To create awareness about modern developments in the area of Sciences and Engineering.
- This Conference aims to bring together leading academicians, researchers, research scholars, faculty, students, practitioner engineers and young engineers to exchange and share their experience and research result.
- This conference also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions.
- To familiarize the participants with the latest trends and to provide a highly interactive platform that would enable effective exchange of the results and idea among participants.
- To enrich and enlighten the participants and audience from various engineering institutions from various fields that shall definitely help in bridging the gap between the industry and academia.
Call for Papers
- Software Engineering
- Image Processing
- Computer Networks
- Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud and Smart Computing
- Green construction materials and technologies
- Local and recycled materials
- Forensic engineering
- Structural health monitoring system
- Assessment and retrofitting
- Hybrid and composite structures
- Smart materials and structures
- Structural dynamics and earthquake engineering
- Disaster mitigation and restoration
- Optimization and innovation in structural design
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Fuzzy logic
- VLSI Design
- Signal processing
- Adaptive Blind Noise Suppression
- Wireless Intelligent Network
- Cellular technologies and security
- Face Recognition using Neural Network
- Bluetooth Based Smart Sensor Networks
- Channel Estimation in MIMO System
- Optical satellite communication
- Submission Deadline of Full Paper: May 1, 2017
- Notification for Full Paper: May 30, 2017
- Camera ready / registration deadline: June 6, 2017
Target Audience /Participants
The Conference is open to :
- Research Scholars
- PG students
NCAIE 2017 welcomes paper submissions to create awareness about modern developments in the area of Sciences and Engineering.
The full paper submission will be published in the conference e-proceedings after being accepted.
Best Paper Awards will be presented to high quality work.
Formatting and Publication Instructions:
Conference papers need to be prepared according to
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
- Regular Papers: 5 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- The registration fee has to be paid by the prospective authors when the paper is selected for the conference.
- Certificate will be issued only to registered authors.