Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is a swiftly advancing field, with new ideas emerging every other day. From mobile phones to fiber optics and remote sensing, there are exciting avenues to explore and create. The ECE Department at GGS-Sachdeva Group prepares students for careers in this constantly evolving discipline. The students opting for this course get the benefit of an excellent teaching and learning process. The academic performance of the students at the University Examinations is outstanding. In view of this, most of the students have got placement in reputed companies. The primary objective of the ECE department is to impart a practical based training, apart from giving a sound theoretical background to the students. The Electronics and Communication Engineering program graduates will-
- have a solid foundation in Electronics and Communication Engineering along with competencies to apply knowledge in Mathematics and Science.
- have the analytical and practical skills to solve engineering problems.
- have professional and communication skills to function as members and leaders of multi-disciplinary teams in engineering and other industries.
- have the skills to function as ethically responsible professionals.
- be prepared to undertake lifelong learning.
- be prepared to assume leadership role in addressing some of the technical issues of the society.
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Communication Lab
- EDC Lab
- Microwave Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- DSP Lab
- VLSI Lab
- LCS Lab
- EMI Lab
- Microcontroller Lab
- LIC Lab